Wieser designs and builds equipment used in electronics production. Machines are fully designed to customer specifications. Our offer ranges from small semi-automatic machines to fully automated production lines.
- Automated production and assembly equipment
- product infeed systems (magazine loading, vibratory bowl feeders…)
- product transport systems (rotary tables, linear circulating systems…)
- test units (camera testing, AOI, sensor systems)
- assembly devices and assembly automatons
- servo-presses with force measurement
- screwing stations
- ultrasonic welding equipment
- handling units with axis systems or robotic units
- blister packaging unit
- function testers
- SAP connections
Equipment for dispensing and soldering
Semi and fully automatic dispensing and soldering equipment with integrated camera inspection for electronic components are also part of the Wieser range.
Assembly equipment for connectors and terminal blocks in the electronics industry
Fully automatic production lines for assembling connector and terminal blocks. Complete automation of material supply, use of assembly robots and test units
Assembly equipment for electronic modules
Wieser also produces fully automatic production lines for the assembly of electronics modules and assemblies, ranging from welding plastic housing to function testing, printing and packaging.
Audio, DVD and Blu-Ray packaging equipment
This type of equipment is characterised by ultra-short cycle times combined with excellent machine availability, therefore ensuring optimum benefits for the customer.