Wieser designs and builds equipment used in electronics production. Machines are fully designed to customer specifications. Our offer ranges from small semi-automatic machines to fully automated production lines.
- Automated production and assembly equipment
- product infeed systems (magazine loading, vibratory bowl feeders…)
- product transport systems (rotary tables, linear circulating systems…)
- test units (camera testing, AOI, sensor systems)
- assembly devices and assembly automatons
- servo-presses with force measurement
- screwing stations
- ultrasonic or laser welding equipment
- handling units with axis systems or robotic units
- blister packaging unit
- function testers
- ERP connections
Equipment for dispensing and soldering
Semi and fully automatic dispensing and soldering equipment with integrated camera inspection for electronic components are also part of the Wieser range.
Assembly equipment for connectors and terminal blocks in the electronics industry
Fully automatic production lines for assembling connector and terminal blocks. Complete automation of material supply, use of assembly robots and test units
Function testers for electronic assemblies
Wieser builds machines with integrated function test units for electronic assemblies/electronic modules. Also these machines are expanded with additional automatic processes, such as product loading, depaneling, swash circumference testing, laser marking, etc.