Our machine portfolio comprises a range of systems and units for use in the automotive sector. Wieser develops and combines these units into a machine package based on customer requirements. Our offer ranges from small semi-automatic machines to fully automated production lines.
- Product infeed systems (magazine loading, vibratory bowl feeders…)
- Product transport systems (rotary tables, linear circulating systems…)
- Test units (camera testing, AOI, sensor systems)
- Assembly devices and assembly automatons
- Servo-presses with force transmission measurement
- Machining centres
- All types of marketing systems (laser marking, labelling, pad printing)
- Wire processing automatons and bending machines
- Screwing stations
- Laser welding and cutting equipment
- Handling units with axis systems or robotic units
- Network connections
Drivetrain component assembly and manufacture equipment (powertrain)
Wieser builds semi and fully automatic equipment used for the production of drivetrain modules and components (powertrain). The design and construction of such equipment is modular and customer driven.
Equipment for assembling and manufacturing automotive safety systems
The Wieser range includes semi and fully automated equipment used for the manufacture of automotive safety systems e.g. belt retractors or tensioners. These systems are integrated in vehicles from all the leading OEMs. These types of assembly lines are designed and built to customer specifications. Close cooperation with the customer during the project phase is essential for high quality equipment.
Equipment for heat exchanger assembly
On this equipment, all individual components (e.g. trays and turbulent sheets) are conveyed, assembled via handling units (e.g. robots) and then soldered fully automatically.
Equipment for wire cutting, bending and embossing
Fully automated production of sensor system components e.g. for brake fluid level indicators where the wires are uncoiled, cut, embossed and then re-cut
Equipment for diesel injector assembly
Semi and fully automated assembly equipment for diesel injectors with complete monitoring of all assembly procedures.
Screwing station for screwing with large forces and torques
Wieser designs and manufactures screwing stations for larger forces and torques: e.g. 100kN and 2000Nm.
Areas of application include screwing acorn nuts with injector housing